Manufacturing Processes for Engineering Materials 6th Ed
This Sixth Edition is a timely update to the well-known textbook that uniquely combines descriptive information with mathematical modeling of manufacturin processes. This update preserves the same basic features and pedagogy of it previous editions, with a major emphasis on covering the latest advances and developments in a wide range of topics in manufacturing engineering.
• The text has been thoroughly edited, updated, and expanded, with
numerous new topics, case studies, and illustrations relevant to all aspects of manufacturing.
• A new feature is the introduction of QR codes, enabling the reader to use smart device to watch videos of actual manufacturing operations.
• Chapters now begin with a list of variables for the topics covered in that chapter.
• The text now contains more cross-references to other relevant sections, tables, and illustrations.
• The Questions, Problems, and the Design problems, at the end of each chapter, have been significantly expanded.
• The Bibliographies have all been thoroughly updated.
Tidak tersedia versi lain